¿What are the FAQ's?
The FAQ's are the most frequently asked questions. There are the questions that we receive more often. we show you them because you may have any question that can be resolved quickly and satisfactorily with this questions. We have 7 questions that we believe can answer most inquiries that may arise . If you can not find solution to your question, please contact us with your and we will answer you as quick as possible.
- They collect water and save the water in the basin
- They produce water from moisture in the air
- They stimulate trees to let the roots grow and find groundwater so the trees can survive without any help or extra water
- They distributethe collected water drop by drop to the plant over a long period of time
- They stimulate the rise of capillary water to the surface of the soil under the Waterboxx® and Growboxx®
- They prevent the collected water fromevaporating They prevent the growth of competitive weeds
- They prevent the erosion of the soil surrounding the plant
- They prevent the warming of the soil surrounding the plant
- They stimulate a perfect temperature for the roots of the plant
- Because the plants can be planted on the surface,plants can grow on rocks