Cookies Policy Accreviri S.L.
What is a cookie and how it works?
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of “cookies” to all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and what can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages, making an easier navigation and usability of our website.
In no case the cookies could harm your computer. In contrast, if they are active, they will help us to identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manage them:
- Own Cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains from where we provide the service you request.
- Third Party Cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but is managed by other collaborating entity. Such as those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. Information obtained through these cookies, are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent Cookies: these are stored on the hard drive disk and our website reads it every time you make a return visit. A permanent web has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies we usually use it to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: those who are necessary for navigation and proper functioning of our website. Allows for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted parts, make the buying process an order, use security features, store content to deliver videos or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow you to access the service with predefined depending on a number of criteria features, such as language, type of browser through which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. For that purpose it analyze your browsing in our website in order to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: those that enable the management, the most effective way possible, the advertising space that could be included on our website.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: these cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the internet browsing habits and show related advertising your profile browsing.
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting options of your browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience at our web can be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
Accreviri never stores personal data of our users, except the IP address according to what is described above, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to make purchases of products and services we offer or receive information about promotions and content of interest.